Empowering our community through mental wellness and collective insight.
- Our therapy services are fully remote, providing utmost convenience so you can fit therapy into your life, rather than needing to fit life around traveling.
- In network with Aetna PPO, BCBS PPO, and Cigna PPO.
- See our clinicians’ profiles to learn more about their unique approach to therapy.
- For common questions about therapy in general, visit our FAQ page.
Gender Surgery/HRT Letters
- Single visit appointment
- About the process:
- Being aware of the many systemic barriers our trans* and gender diverse clients face, Dr. Mailho attempts to make the process accessible, while ensuring you have a letter that fits your needs, follows WPATH-8 guidelines, and meets surgeon and insurance requirements.
- Prior to meeting for the telehealth appointment, you’ll be asked to fill out a questionnaire that includes questions to help Dr. Mailho prepare the letter.
- Appointments are typically available within 2 weeks and letters are provided electronically within 1 business day.
As part of our comprehensive mental health care, Dr. Handy-Robinson, recommends and prescribes medications, when appropriate.
As a prescribing psychologist, Dr. Handy-Robinson offers an integrated and comprehensive approach to care that combines the power of therapy and medication management to offer you a holistic treatment approach, with the added benefit of saving you time and money.
Typically, medication management (or pharmacotherapy) involves an initial evaluation of your need for psychotropic medications. From there, treatment monitoring will aim to reduce or manage concerning symptoms while also ensuring the prescribed medications are effective and safe. As the relationship continues, treatment may include adjusting doses, starting/stopping medications, or exploring alternative options.
Psychological Testing for ages 18+
Testing services are currently offered in a hybrid model. The majority of appointments and assessments are available virtually, with the exception of a few hours of in-person testing (located in the Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago).
- School/testing accommodations
- General diagnostic clarification
- Self-pay option available
For common questions about psychological testing, visit our FAQ page.
*We plan to extend testing services for ages 6 – 17 in the near future!
Ready to take the next step?
Connect with us to start your wellness journey!